Ignorant people

Hello I am almost 20 and I really hate it when there is a lot of ignorant people out there in this world like when they say that we should not have or we cannot have some free events and other free things including like food, water and more others for all ages when they should not even say that at all as it is wrong, unfair, makes me more angry, discrimination based on age and also when nobody is ever too old to have everything for free so I just really want for people's bad attitude there to also stop as they should be happy that some things are free and should be for everyone regardless of age and other factors.

Parents
  • What things are free? I don't think I understand what you are saying. 

Are you saying that it's unfair that food, water and other things (What other things?) are not free for everyone?

Or are you saying that some people get these things for free and you feel it's unfair because you don't? Who are the people who get these things for free? 

• What things are free? I don't think I understand what you are saying. 

Are you saying that it's unfair that food, water and other things (What other things?) are not free for everyone?

Or are you saying that some people get these things for free and you feel it's unfair because you don't? Who are the people who get these things for free? 

Children
No Data