February 2018 - A Thread With No Topic...

Greetings to all who read. I state first a thing that all should know: This NAS Forum is currently experiencing Errors which cause entire Posts to disappear and appear at random... once a Thread passes a certain length.

(...And if NAS happens to be reading... please start a new "Feedback" Thread, okay? I am asking you politely, here where you cannot miss it.)

...Apart from that, this is (an attempt at) a new Miscellaneous Topic Thread. Thank You Kindly.

Parents
  • Given that this Internet business sort of allows conversation with strangers... there are some weird questions I have often thought of asking. Brace yourselves, this really is weird...

Which way does the Toilet face in your house? And which way does the Entrance face?

Mine (Family house) faces sort of East-South-East. And the main enterance is North. I suppose this is a sort of "Feng Shui" question, and it is to do with "fortune" and some Races & Persons will only live in a home which meets certain criteria, and some countries they will only build houses in a certain way...

• Hi DC,not sure which way ours faces,I will find out a compass and let you know.

older style houses seem to follow in lines and quite often fit with exhisting buildings, grid style layouts.

Modern houses seem to be more random, are varied in style and looks, often have different brick colours and roof tiles, often same style and size properties have totally different sized gardens or none at all. 

So I think most houses are random in which way the front door faces!

shear luck if it points to suit fang shui ideals.

for me an ideal dwelling would be small,cosy,,remote and hand built. Made with natural materials,thatched roof, cob walls, dirt floor, wooden doors and window shutters, no glass,

or one big communal tippee,fire in the centre and everyone around the outer  sides, bliss,,,sigh, or a log cabin on a hill, or a tree house up high at one with nature,

x()x

• Hi DC,not sure which way ours faces,I will find out a compass and let you know.

older style houses seem to follow in lines and quite often fit with exhisting buildings, grid style layouts.

Modern houses seem to be more random, are varied in style and looks, often have different brick colours and roof tiles, often same style and size properties have totally different sized gardens or none at all. 

So I think most houses are random in which way the front door faces!

shear luck if it points to suit fang shui ideals.

for me an ideal dwelling would be small,cosy,,remote and hand built. Made with natural materials,thatched roof, cob walls, dirt floor, wooden doors and window shutters, no glass,

or one big communal tippee,fire in the centre and everyone around the outer  sides, bliss,,,sigh, or a log cabin on a hill, or a tree house up high at one with nature,

x()x

Children
No Data