Great News

i  was very to see this in the news today

The Government is going to review all 1.6 million claims for a disability benefit after it decided not to contest a High Court ruling.

Ministers previously said accepting the decision over claims by those with mental health conditions could see up to 220,000 personal independence payment (PIP) claimants awarded higher payments.

In a written parliamentary question, shadow work and pensions secretary Debbie Abrahams asked if there was a timetable for when claimants will be told if they will get their payments backdated.

Disabilities minister Sarah Newton said: "We are working with stakeholders to change the PIP assessment guide so that we can implement the judgment.

"Once we have completed this exercise we will be carrying out an administrative exercise to review cases that may be eligible and ensure that claimants receive the correct award.

"This will be a complex exercise and of considerable scale, as we will be reconsidering approximately 1.6 million claims.

i,m so glad as this could help my daugher get the  Enhanced rate   well i hope so,