Missing letter not delivered by the Royal Mail

A letter has been sent out to me on the 24th January 2018 but I still have not received it. The Royal Mail delivers them to me. The sender sent out by the Royal Mail.

What is your experience with the Royal Mail?

Do you receive your letters on time?

I have to say that missing letters make me extremely anxious and worried.

Mostly, I am worried that a stranger could be reading a letter for me that contains private information.

Parents
  • I've got sent other peoples letters in the past royal mail are incompetent as hell you should contact them and who sent the letter to be sure but otherwise it might well have gone to another address

• I've got sent other peoples letters in the past royal mail are incompetent as hell you should contact them and who sent the letter to be sure but otherwise it might well have gone to another address

Children
  • I have contacted the sender. They sent out another copy on the 29th January 2018 and I received the second copy on the 31st January 2018.

The thought that the letter could have gone to another address sends me into the panic mode.

It's really rare when I receive a letter for another address here. What I do then is, I put in a pillar box. So, the letter is again in the system and can be delivered properly.

I really hope, if someone else received, that the person will return it back to the Royal Mail. So, they can deliver it to me.

I remember, a statement from a credit card company, that never arrived. That was a year or two ago. No statement for one month.

I find this very upsetting.

How do you cope with the missing letters?