The most difficult and troublesome school subjects for students with ASD

Has the NAS carried out any research into what the most difficult and troublesome subjects are in secondary schools for students with ASD, and why?

Parents
  • Greetings to you. Perhaps regretfully, I contribute, and state that at school the only troubles I ever had was with Socializing... (and so "Sociology"). 

I myself excelled in Art and English, and was quite alright with PE, Literature, Computing, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology)... yet (as I wrote in another Thread) I was also very good at Mathematics... until my own teachers insisted at me that "Mathematics is Difficult"!!

Thus my Post is to say... that everything is easy... until you are surrounded by persons who say that "no-one" finds it easy... and then you are finally surrounded by persons who STOP you from succeeding just to prove their point! 

• Greetings to you. Perhaps regretfully, I contribute, and state that at school the only troubles I ever had was with Socializing... (and so "Sociology"). 

I myself excelled in Art and English, and was quite alright with PE, Literature, Computing, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology)... yet (as I wrote in another Thread) I was also very good at Mathematics... until my own teachers insisted at me that "Mathematics is Difficult"!!

Thus my Post is to say... that everything is easy... until you are surrounded by persons who say that "no-one" finds it easy... and then you are finally surrounded by persons who STOP you from succeeding just to prove their point! 

Children
No Data