Is it sad/ok to go to the Cinema on your own?

Some people say it's sad to go on your own but I don't think it is? I recently got a unlimited card so I can go to the cinema as many times as I want. I only have 4 close friends but they're always busy and they're rarely able to go to cinema with me apart from once/twice on some weekends. I haven't really got any other friends to ask to go with me unfortunately but there are quite a lot of movies I want to see so I'm just going to go on my own anyway.

Also wondered if anyone else here goes to the cinema on their own as well. :)

Parents
  • I have an unlimited card and go on my own. I work full time so tend to go early on Saturdays or Sundays as there are lots of other people on their own too. I used to have Friday afternoons off work and used that as a time to go and see the films no one else wanted to see with me.

If you get a CEA card when you do go with a friend you'll be able to get them in for free. My friend buys me a pic and mix, or a brownie sundae in return.

Once you've had your card a year you get a black unlimited card, which I think gets you 25% off in-house snacks.

• I have an unlimited card and go on my own. I work full time so tend to go early on Saturdays or Sundays as there are lots of other people on their own too. I used to have Friday afternoons off work and used that as a time to go and see the films no one else wanted to see with me.

If you get a CEA card when you do go with a friend you'll be able to get them in for free. My friend buys me a pic and mix, or a brownie sundae in return.

Once you've had your card a year you get a black unlimited card, which I think gets you 25% off in-house snacks.

Children
No Data