Is it sad/ok to go to the Cinema on your own?

Some people say it's sad to go on your own but I don't think it is? I recently got a unlimited card so I can go to the cinema as many times as I want. I only have 4 close friends but they're always busy and they're rarely able to go to cinema with me apart from once/twice on some weekends. I haven't really got any other friends to ask to go with me unfortunately but there are quite a lot of movies I want to see so I'm just going to go on my own anyway.

Also wondered if anyone else here goes to the cinema on their own as well. :)

Parents
  • You enjoy it, so it's most certainly not sad at all but totally o.k. for you. How others feel about it is their business, no need to let them spoil it for you!

I quite like sometimes to talk about the film afterwards, then I find it unfortunate if I was on my own, but at other times I don't want that and then it's actually better to just go home on my own. Sometimes when I really liked the film I find it sad that a friend who I think would have liked it too didn't get to see it, but that's a different matter really, and I can at least recommend it.

• You enjoy it, so it's most certainly not sad at all but totally o.k. for you. How others feel about it is their business, no need to let them spoil it for you!

I quite like sometimes to talk about the film afterwards, then I find it unfortunate if I was on my own, but at other times I don't want that and then it's actually better to just go home on my own. Sometimes when I really liked the film I find it sad that a friend who I think would have liked it too didn't get to see it, but that's a different matter really, and I can at least recommend it.

Children
No Data