What happened?

This website was down for over a day.

I began to get withdrawal symptoms and registered with another autism chat forum/site.  I think it is an American oneGrinning

Parents
  • I apologise for what have been some quite serious problems affecting access to our sites over the last day. These were not connected with any deployment, but resulted from technical issues outside our direct control. Obviously we are following up to avoid any repetition.

It may take longer for some site visitors to regain access than for others. The reasons for that are related to fundamentals of how the Internet works. If you can access some of our sites and not others, restarting your computer or device may help, but I cannot guarantee this.

Again our apologies for the problems.

Regards

• I apologise for what have been some quite serious problems affecting access to our sites over the last day. These were not connected with any deployment, but resulted from technical issues outside our direct control. Obviously we are following up to avoid any repetition.

It may take longer for some site visitors to regain access than for others. The reasons for that are related to fundamentals of how the Internet works. If you can access some of our sites and not others, restarting your computer or device may help, but I cannot guarantee this.

Again our apologies for the problems.

Regards

Children
No Data