Community-Forums-Miscellaneous and Chat... General Chat/Random Topics. (Est. January 11th, 2018)

All Random persons are invited. This is a Thread for Random Topics or for Random Chat. Concerning Random Topics discussed at Random, in a Random Randomness.

Please note: Random Chat is optional, and is Randomly Random. However I am not NAS, and so cannot be held responsible for any excessive Randomness discussed at Random by Random Persons. And so Please try to remain politely Random, here, for Random Ladies may be present also.

You have been warned...!

Parents
  • Random chat Tiger

Well, some of you may remember that I went on a ten mile /5 hour hike with the ramblers association a couple of weeks ago.

And... My toes got cramped and crushed in my boots.  One of my toe nails turned black with dried blood and two weeks later it still looks like this.

• ok moving this lovely post back up to the front. Just wanted to say thank you again to Disallowed cynosure for starting this post. I came looking for it as I feel an urge to be random, 

so seven contributors? The seven amigos?

The magnificent seven! lol.

a place to say something on your mind,hopefully upbeat or kind, 

I was a bit down when I last posted here,just work life and getting by does that.

, it happens, but with support and understanding I am so very happy now,

onward and upward.....Lol.

some fresh new aspie hugs for anyone needing one, feel free to accept without having to say anything, 

() () () () () () () () () () () () () () .X

and one reserved for a VIP. ( ).Innocent

r-26.

v-370.

s-18.

14-01-2018.

00:27.

• ok moving this lovely post back up to the front. Just wanted to say thank you again to Disallowed cynosure for starting this post. I came looking for it as I feel an urge to be random, 

so seven contributors? The seven amigos?

The magnificent seven! lol.

a place to say something on your mind,hopefully upbeat or kind, 

I was a bit down when I last posted here,just work life and getting by does that.

, it happens, but with support and understanding I am so very happy now,

onward and upward.....Lol.

some fresh new aspie hugs for anyone needing one, feel free to accept without having to say anything, 

() () () () () () () () () () () () () () .X

and one reserved for a VIP. ( ).Innocent

r-26.

v-370.

s-18.

14-01-2018.

00:27.

Children
  • Yeah, I know what you mean DC, about the I have a child posts. They can be very triggering as well if you read them. I see myself in these children and just want to help. But it’s very draining. 

• post back up to the front. Just wanted to say thank you again to Disallowed cynosure for starting this post. I came looking for it as I feel an urge to be random, 

Um... Greetings to all. So far. As you (those thus far) may know of myself... I do not "chat". But I am saying a Thank You and a  "どういたしまして" out of (my own) Common Courtesy here. I know that I have not Posted much in two/three days... because I am scared of the amount of "I have a child" stuff here right now! Not Joking! 

I put the quote there, to say that, in this case the word "Post" actually means "Thread", which is one part of the "language" of this "forum" which I have been told (by oktanol, I think). This Post/Reply is long, and so I am sending/posting it now...