Pokémon! ( ...and Pokemon & ポケットモスタ-... )

Glad Tidings to all who may read. The Title of this Thread "Does what it says on the Tin", so-to-speak. There is already a short Thread about "My Little Pony". And also already a long Thread about "Star Trek". And so I have little problem in starting a Thread about POKEMON, regardless of how popular/unpopular it may turn out to be...

Invited here are tips, idle comments, observations, and the usual introduction: "Might anyone else be interested"... in Pokemon in this case...

Concerning myself, I would do best to state that I know most of all about the *Original* game (Nintendo Ds), and the Anime mostly... yet any discussion at all  should be welcome. I shall Post much here concerning Pokemon, and shall see how it goes, and any Hints/Tips may be shared as far as I mind. Happy New Year and Fair Play to everyone!

Parents
  • ...Greetings to All who read and mostly to those who care... (!)...

I began a "Vacations, Never" Thread a year or so back, and so found that I was the only one (then) to have never (been allowed to have) taken a Vacation as an Adult... Pokemon is My sort of Vacation. Virtual Pets, a different Country (usually), and running up and down along a Beach... All this is I do in PKMN Games, too. 

I have now 'finished' both the "Main Story" and the "Next Story" in the latest PKMN game, and wanted to say that that was why I have not been watching here for 1 1/2 Weeks. Sorry, anyone wondering, but as said, this is My *only* form of "rest" and it is important to Me. It may be "just a Game", but I used to write stories and it is not easy to recall the names of ALL 400-500-odd PKMN, but as I said before, I did not "Dynamax", and I kept My 'Always winning' steak, and I am now able to think about other things, now (like the real world & this forum!)...

A little Post about this game might follow, for anyone interested. Meantime, the real world (this forum) now awaits again, perhaps...?

Slight smile. (I hope writing PKMN instead of Pokemon sometimes is okay by anyone reading. Sometimes I must be swift before a Post disappears.)

• ...Greetings to All who read and mostly to those who care... (!)...

I began a "Vacations, Never" Thread a year or so back, and so found that I was the only one (then) to have never (been allowed to have) taken a Vacation as an Adult... Pokemon is My sort of Vacation. Virtual Pets, a different Country (usually), and running up and down along a Beach... All this is I do in PKMN Games, too. 

I have now 'finished' both the "Main Story" and the "Next Story" in the latest PKMN game, and wanted to say that that was why I have not been watching here for 1 1/2 Weeks. Sorry, anyone wondering, but as said, this is My *only* form of "rest" and it is important to Me. It may be "just a Game", but I used to write stories and it is not easy to recall the names of ALL 400-500-odd PKMN, but as I said before, I did not "Dynamax", and I kept My 'Always winning' steak, and I am now able to think about other things, now (like the real world & this forum!)...

A little Post about this game might follow, for anyone interested. Meantime, the real world (this forum) now awaits again, perhaps...?

Slight smile. (I hope writing PKMN instead of Pokemon sometimes is okay by anyone reading. Sometimes I must be swift before a Post disappears.)

Children