Pokémon! ( ...and Pokemon & ポケットモスタ-... )

Glad Tidings to all who may read. The Title of this Thread "Does what it says on the Tin", so-to-speak. There is already a short Thread about "My Little Pony". And also already a long Thread about "Star Trek". And so I have little problem in starting a Thread about POKEMON, regardless of how popular/unpopular it may turn out to be...

Invited here are tips, idle comments, observations, and the usual introduction: "Might anyone else be interested"... in Pokemon in this case...

Concerning myself, I would do best to state that I know most of all about the *Original* game (Nintendo Ds), and the Anime mostly... yet any discussion at all  should be welcome. I shall Post much here concerning Pokemon, and shall see how it goes, and any Hints/Tips may be shared as far as I mind. Happy New Year and Fair Play to everyone!

Parents
  • I love Pokemon, but when I talk to other people about it and Digimon people think I'm mad. I just can't help it monsters are just so cute and fascinating. I think the message here is that everyone like the monsters is different and that different animals like people has different personalities but so does the individual monsters themselves. I have always wanted to own a Gameboy, DS, or Nintendo Switch but I have never really had the money for them before because well I have had to buy the usual clothing and equipment for education. 

I keep on promising myself that I will eventually get a games console and when I do get one I will ensure that I get Pokemon games. I also love My Little Pony, Monster High and Barbie I collect so many toys my room is literally stuffed with them. Some people say toys are for babies I don't think so you can enjoy them more as an adult. I love my pets and I think of them as living Pokemon.

Thank goodness someone likes the same shows and toys as me...

• Thank You for Your Post. This is what I myself prefer to keep in mind...

...Obviously more than "someONE" or else that thing would not have been Manufactured upon an International Industrial Scale  in the first place. (!) This applies to everything from Pokemon to Cars, and... well... Thank You for Your Post, certainly.

..."TOYS in general" should start their own Thread, really. "My Little Pony" already has a Thread. I myself have no interest whatsoever in Dolls. "Digimon" would be nice, but they are no longer supported in this Country. Obviously I could go on and on... but... Sorry, Not here, No.

...Thanks for Your Post, certainly... did I say that...?      ;-)

• Thank You for Your Post. This is what I myself prefer to keep in mind...

...Obviously more than "someONE" or else that thing would not have been Manufactured upon an International Industrial Scale  in the first place. (!) This applies to everything from Pokemon to Cars, and... well... Thank You for Your Post, certainly.

..."TOYS in general" should start their own Thread, really. "My Little Pony" already has a Thread. I myself have no interest whatsoever in Dolls. "Digimon" would be nice, but they are no longer supported in this Country. Obviously I could go on and on... but... Sorry, Not here, No.

...Thanks for Your Post, certainly... did I say that...?      ;-)

Children
No Data