Hobbies

Parents
  • I don't know if this counts as a hobby.

Travelling on coach holidays and exploring new places, this fits in with my photography hobby.

At one time I was terrified to travel on these type of trips.   I didn't know how to behave in hotels or how to cope with travelling with complete strangers or how I would cope with  my lack of foreign languages

Then I did thirteen trips in one year.  And I realised that this could be considered obsessive behaviour.

My trips in 2015 were.

• Scotland.  4 days
    • South Devon   5 days
    • Ireland   4 days
    • North Devon. 4 days
    • Cornwall.  5 days
    • Midlands. 4 days
    • Kent.  5 days
    • Belgium  5. days
    • Belgium again 7 days
    • Germany 5 days
    • Italy 7 days
    • Holland 5 days
    • Scotland again 5 days.

I got to see a lot of countryside, different cities, met many interesting people.  Enough hotel experience for a lifetime.  Went by Eurostar twice.  Ferries 12 times.

It's a nice hobby but expensive.

• I don't know if this counts as a hobby.

Travelling on coach holidays and exploring new places, this fits in with my photography hobby.

At one time I was terrified to travel on these type of trips.   I didn't know how to behave in hotels or how to cope with travelling with complete strangers or how I would cope with  my lack of foreign languages

Then I did thirteen trips in one year.  And I realised that this could be considered obsessive behaviour.

My trips in 2015 were.

• Scotland.  4 days
    • South Devon   5 days
    • Ireland   4 days
    • North Devon. 4 days
    • Cornwall.  5 days
    • Midlands. 4 days
    • Kent.  5 days
    • Belgium  5. days
    • Belgium again 7 days
    • Germany 5 days
    • Italy 7 days
    • Holland 5 days
    • Scotland again 5 days.

I got to see a lot of countryside, different cities, met many interesting people.  Enough hotel experience for a lifetime.  Went by Eurostar twice.  Ferries 12 times.

It's a nice hobby but expensive.

Children