A Query About a Theory: Of The Mind.

Good evening, to all. I attempt here a thing about how to "interpret" life in general. This is one way in which I see things, and I wonder if anyone else can at all understand it. (Or is interested.)

As if in Metaphor. This finishes up as either a MAP or as a SPIDER-WEB (pick whichever you prefer).
- First of all, consider a START POINT. This is, for example, when you are conceived (!), and then Born. (Frequency starts from Zero.)
- Next, as you grow, all that you perceive (hear, see, feel, smell, eat, etc.) spreads out from that, in all directions, into the Map or Spider-Web. (Unconscious Frequencies.)
- Finally... you turn into "an Adult". (Conscious Frequencies.)

This is a *greatly* simplified explanation... but what I explain is that, as memories form, your own MAP or SPIDER-WEB is basically a system of Pathways, made out of "Junk" (Emotions, Experiences, Food, Smells, etc.). It is individual to yourself, and may not always be able to make sense to others. Even identical twins would have slightly differing "Junk-Webs/Maps".

I can elaborate, yet appreciate feedback as to whether anyone else "gets it" so far. Thank You Kindly.

Parents
  • A Query About a Theory: Of The Mind... Final, but never in infinity...

We have THREE elements:
    - A JunkWebMap (made of all possible Junk).
    - A Wind (all external Junk. In Infinity.).
    - A Spider/Tracer.

Here in this Post is the proposition of putting all Three of these together... for our SPIDER/TRACER is nothing more-or-less, than WHERE OUR CONSCIOUS MIND CURRENTLY IS.

That *IS* the end of the "Setting up" of this Whole Theory. (...If I could post a picture, then I wouldn't have to have taken so long to write quite so much. But I can't and so that is that.)

---------------------------

Nonetheless. And so, This, if correctly followed, IS where a veritable RollerCoaster Ride of differences begin, examples of which, follow.

- "Humans use only 10% of their Brains?"... Means that, of all possible "Junk" in existence, only 10% of it can be reached by the Spider/Tracer.
    - In Emotions, Sleep, Dreams, and Meditation... Certain types of "Junk" are ignored, yet the *entire* pathway must be travelled, to reach a part which is being triggered at the time. (...This is why, for instance, the Smell of Roses may bring Memories of Wind-Surfing in California, or when talking to your cousin they will suddenly turn into a tomato...(!))
    - "A Neurotypical" and an "Autistic"... are differing types of Spider/Tracer. Each can see, find, alter, adapt-to, etc... differing types of JUNK. Either upon the travelled Web/Map, or as external Wind which influences the Web/Map.
    - "Trauma" (bad physical or mental JUNK)... is a very large piece of JUNK. It may be part of the Web/Map, or it may come as the WIND, and if the Spider/Tracer can connect the two then it hits *hard*. It can be overcome, or it has to be avoided...

This is the END of *explaining* THIS Theory. Hereafter may begin more examples concerning *application* of it. Thank you to one and all for reading (if trying to understand).

• A Query About a Theory: Of The Mind... Final, but never in infinity...

We have THREE elements:
    - A JunkWebMap (made of all possible Junk).
    - A Wind (all external Junk. In Infinity.).
    - A Spider/Tracer.

Here in this Post is the proposition of putting all Three of these together... for our SPIDER/TRACER is nothing more-or-less, than WHERE OUR CONSCIOUS MIND CURRENTLY IS.

That *IS* the end of the "Setting up" of this Whole Theory. (...If I could post a picture, then I wouldn't have to have taken so long to write quite so much. But I can't and so that is that.)

---------------------------

Nonetheless. And so, This, if correctly followed, IS where a veritable RollerCoaster Ride of differences begin, examples of which, follow.

- "Humans use only 10% of their Brains?"... Means that, of all possible "Junk" in existence, only 10% of it can be reached by the Spider/Tracer.
    - In Emotions, Sleep, Dreams, and Meditation... Certain types of "Junk" are ignored, yet the *entire* pathway must be travelled, to reach a part which is being triggered at the time. (...This is why, for instance, the Smell of Roses may bring Memories of Wind-Surfing in California, or when talking to your cousin they will suddenly turn into a tomato...(!))
    - "A Neurotypical" and an "Autistic"... are differing types of Spider/Tracer. Each can see, find, alter, adapt-to, etc... differing types of JUNK. Either upon the travelled Web/Map, or as external Wind which influences the Web/Map.
    - "Trauma" (bad physical or mental JUNK)... is a very large piece of JUNK. It may be part of the Web/Map, or it may come as the WIND, and if the Spider/Tracer can connect the two then it hits *hard*. It can be overcome, or it has to be avoided...

This is the END of *explaining* THIS Theory. Hereafter may begin more examples concerning *application* of it. Thank you to one and all for reading (if trying to understand).

Children
  • Thank you.

I want to try and understand your theories,I read your threads and much of it I do understand, I have to try harder, are  you questioning the connection between,memory and the now?

,working memory as in now,deep memory already stored and less accessed-new input as in new junk,taking the input or wind as it comes to the mind?so much information being blown into the mind,some more significant than others, smell,touch,visual,sound,and feeling.

I want to understand,I am trying to organise my thoughts to give reason, Not wishing to stray off topic but I must add my dyslexia as a reason for my difficulty in organising my current ideas, my working memory feels the wind of new information or junk mixed with memories of past or deep stored seldom used junk.

My map is fragmented,it varies in type to neurotypicals and even neurodiverse maps. The pathways are interconnected differently, my spider scuttles around taking various pieces of new input or junk,it can only take a few at a time,the wind can be strong and constant,the spider attempts to store input or junk into my working memory for processing, the junk becomes overwhelming and starts to be deposited into other areas,some harder to access,others areas easily accessed,and some discarded as unimportant or not understood.

A junk web map in my case that is tangled and accessing many bits of data or junk, old new or conceived as in two pieces made into one new piece of junk,created while residing in my working memory area. A mixing area of past present and new input.

I hope I have not deviated to much from your theory of the mind, I am also learning the use of technologie, I cannot use quote,I can copy and paste some things,I was shown how to place links,I can post pictures,I cannot control them,sometimes they do not appear as file size is to big,some just disappear altogether, the pictures,links,quotes or junk  I try to move or use blow in the wind they end up where they will,like my mind? In various areas,not always correct,maybe in working memory area for all here to see, still travelling in the wind never reaching the destination,lost. Or passing right past working or temporary area into deep storage unseen ready to access but for eyes here unseen,lost.

Please continue your threads, the junk will eventually start to become easier to assemble into your understanding, you have changed so much in style and abilities since your first thread/post.

i enjoy your mind very much.()