A Query About a Theory: Of The Mind.

Good evening, to all. I attempt here a thing about how to "interpret" life in general. This is one way in which I see things, and I wonder if anyone else can at all understand it. (Or is interested.)

As if in Metaphor. This finishes up as either a MAP or as a SPIDER-WEB (pick whichever you prefer).
- First of all, consider a START POINT. This is, for example, when you are conceived (!), and then Born. (Frequency starts from Zero.)
- Next, as you grow, all that you perceive (hear, see, feel, smell, eat, etc.) spreads out from that, in all directions, into the Map or Spider-Web. (Unconscious Frequencies.)
- Finally... you turn into "an Adult". (Conscious Frequencies.)

This is a *greatly* simplified explanation... but what I explain is that, as memories form, your own MAP or SPIDER-WEB is basically a system of Pathways, made out of "Junk" (Emotions, Experiences, Food, Smells, etc.). It is individual to yourself, and may not always be able to make sense to others. Even identical twins would have slightly differing "Junk-Webs/Maps".

I can elaborate, yet appreciate feedback as to whether anyone else "gets it" so far. Thank You Kindly.

Parents
  • A Query About a Theory: Of The Mind... Part Two.

We have our Web/Map, a network of assorted Pathways, interlinked, made of assorted, unrelated matters (see the main post). That these matters are unrelated, not always useful, and for lack of a better word... are the ONLY reasons why I use the word "Junk".

We have our "Junk Map/Web". Now consider that the environment (air, noises, emotions, pollution, etc.) are as if WIND blowing through it.
    And only if the "wind" contains any one *exact* same thing as anything in the JunkWeb/Map... does it activate that one same thing, and the pathway in which it sits.

More metaphors may help:
    - Like responds to like.
    - What is not already known is as if invisible.
    - A chain of differing coloured links, where only certain colours can activate the link and so may rattle the chain.
    - "ABC" can only touch "ABC"; yet "ABCDE" will provoke an "ABC" response linking to a perhaps far-away "CDE"...

End of Post... I hold off again, in order to check continued understanding (or interest?).

• A Query About a Theory: Of The Mind... Part Two.

We have our Web/Map, a network of assorted Pathways, interlinked, made of assorted, unrelated matters (see the main post). That these matters are unrelated, not always useful, and for lack of a better word... are the ONLY reasons why I use the word "Junk".

We have our "Junk Map/Web". Now consider that the environment (air, noises, emotions, pollution, etc.) are as if WIND blowing through it.
    And only if the "wind" contains any one *exact* same thing as anything in the JunkWeb/Map... does it activate that one same thing, and the pathway in which it sits.

More metaphors may help:
    - Like responds to like.
    - What is not already known is as if invisible.
    - A chain of differing coloured links, where only certain colours can activate the link and so may rattle the chain.
    - "ABC" can only touch "ABC"; yet "ABCDE" will provoke an "ABC" response linking to a perhaps far-away "CDE"...

End of Post... I hold off again, in order to check continued understanding (or interest?).

Children
  • Hi I have no difficulty understanding your comments, I may see things in a slightly different word type, as in,junk to me would be, random thoughts,unimportant things I see, your frequencies for me are an accumulation of many experiences all suddenly connecting as more are added each year, eventually with enough being found they suddenly start joining together to become non junk items, as such a collection of jigsaw puzzle pieces which until a full quantity are found the finish picture does not always make sense. With all the junk or pieces the picture suddenly all fits to make the total more clear. A complete picture, item,product,thought,experience.

I do read all of your threads, I do not always fully understand all of them,maybe I have not accumulated quite enough “junk” about you yet. I am not intended to cause upset by using the word junk about you, but for the reason of giving junk a meaning, I used it to mean enough random things about you to make a full picture.

I do like your posts, I find you extremely thoughtful,deep thoughts and an inquisitive mind.

I do not always have enough energy to reply to your posts, I have to rest my mind as it can become overwhelmed with to much random junk.