Weighted Blankets

Hi, I have now got the opportunity to buy my daughter a weighted blanket (our DLA came through - so very pleased - and a blanket was what I wanted to get her if we got the money).

Before I go ahead I wanted to check with folks on the recommended places to buy from. I have found an online site, "Sensory Direct". So any recommendations or confirmation for places to buy would be appreciated, as these blankets are a significant price, as we know! Many thanks.

Parents
  • My friend makes weighted blankets for a fraction of the price that these companies are charging people. They are made to order for the individual patchwork fabric or plain she also does children's peppa pug, paw patrol anything you want really. She also uses the plastic beads that are nontoxic and can be washed.

• My friend makes weighted blankets for a fraction of the price that these companies are charging people. They are made to order for the individual patchwork fabric or plain she also does children's peppa pug, paw patrol anything you want really. She also uses the plastic beads that are nontoxic and can be washed.

Children
No Data