I made a blog post on suicide

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/lamouchemoche

(Edited by moderator)

Professionals do not appear to believe me, but the reason I took this action was because of a very intense burning feeling inside my head I felt the entire time I was on Risperidone (a prescription I believe was unnecessary and the doctor who wrote the prescription did so without seeing me face-to-face). I have never felt this in my life before initiating the course of Risperidone and it gradually faded and disappeared away upon termination of this. The 10 months I was on Rispridone were the worst 10 months of my life. 

Unfortunately during this time I had a social worker who would not listen to anything I said, thought she knew me better and dismissed anything I said, judged me for my past very casual use of cannabis and had extremely negative body language (would visit me and not look at me at all). The frustration from this led to me sending her emails out of frustration hoping she would ******* understand. Unfortunately she did not make any effort to understand. I was then advised to admit myself to a psychiatric ward. This admission could have been easily avoided if I had been ******* listened to instead of being ignored and had medication thrown at me.

The profits Johnson&Johnson made from my prescription of Risperidone is dirty money."

[Edited by Ayshe Mod]

Parents
  • And a post on what makes a good support worker

"Body language is at least as important, perhaps more, than spoken words. Saying words of support have little effect if they are not backed up with suitable respective body language.

Make the effort to understand the person you are supporting. Listen to what they say. Believe them. Acknowledge how they are feeling. Don’t assume you know them better than they know themself. 

Don’t offer advice unless you are trained to do so.

Do not judge them.

Body language is at least as important, perhaps more, than spoken words. Saying words of support have little effect if they are not backed up with suitable respective body language. Repeated for emphasis."

• I have also gone through my blog and toned down/removed anything that appears "angry" in the hopes anyone who reads it will be more likely to take what I post more seriously.

Reply Children
  • Thanks lonewarrior

re the wording I am conscious that expletives aren't allowed on here and I do realise that if posts appear angry people may be less likely to pay attention or just dismiss me as being angry. I will keep this in mind for future for on here and my blog.

• I have read many of your posts, I believe you, I feel for you, the system has let you down so very much,

I do not judge you as the system has, your thoughts are valid, your emotions are obvious, raw words,true words,spoken with passion and anger at injustice.

deservedly so, I will continue to read your words, I will believe your words, 

You need support from wherever it can be given, take my words and know I mean my words, I believe you.

take care and thank you to the mods for allowing this to stay, albeit was edited,it still allows pewpewmcdrew a voice, a voice I can hear and believe,

take care ok. Keep posting,