Buy an autistic meltdown

When googling 'Autistic Meltdown' (as one does!) one of the results is 'Buy autistic meltdowns at Amazon'!

Just got me wondering how much I could sell them for. Obviously a market for everything these days. Would it be akin to a fairground freakshow with the Bearded Lady?  Or some sort of entertainment for the masses to marvel at? 

Perhaps some other autistic traits are also marketable - sensory overload, stiims, literal answers ...

Parents
  • Think I've got my Christmas presents sorted and I can give everyone a meltdown, a recital of railway timetables and to top it off a complete shutdown. And it wouldn't cost me a penny. Why buy from Amazon when I can do them for nothing? 

• Think I've got my Christmas presents sorted and I can give everyone a meltdown, a recital of railway timetables and to top it off a complete shutdown. And it wouldn't cost me a penny. Why buy from Amazon when I can do them for nothing? 

Children
  • These are the gifts I give to my family every year, although they've been more of the shutdown variety most recently, so maybe I should treat them to a meltdown or line them up, in order of size, and give them a recital of whatever my special interest is at that time, or we could make it more equal, I listen to their drivel for one hour then they listen to my highly interesting subjects for an hour ~ they might learn something ;-)