General chat guide

Hi,

Welcome to the General chat topic area of the forum.

This is where you can chat about anything that doesn't fit within the other topics in the forum. Maybe you want to share how you are today, catch up with friends you've made in the Community or talk about what you read in the paper this morning.

Use this link to start a new discussions -

We’ll also use this topic for updates on how the Community is developing and news from the NAS.

If you have any suggestions for improving the Community or you find anything that seems to be broken, please let us know in Problems and suggestions topic. We welcome all feedback and it’s really helpful as we continue to develop our services.

If you are having any issues using the Community please take a look at our help pages and see if they resolve your problems. If they don’t then please feel free to contact us and we’ll help support you using the Community.
Parents Reply
  • Hi Stargirl89, I feel like that sometimes. I think maybe everyone does. On days like that I just come here to read what's happening with everyone else and usually that makes me feel better because I feel surrounded by people who 'get it'.   :)   

Children
No Data