Bullying

I’ve had a lot of emotional experiences some them being when I was at primary school I made friends with a lot of people if we were all like one big family supporting each other every step of the way.

But when we all moved up to high school most of my friends I’ve had all turned against me and heavily used certain phrases and actions from all the video games that they’ve been playing.

This got too much for me and by Halloween I left and I went to a special school and then college in foundation studies for people with SENDs for a few years and everything was great and I had made some brilliant long term friends who I still talk to today.

I was in mainstream for a couple more years all the same until the third year I was in an incredibly diverse classroom in terms of personalities.

I tried to do as much as did making new friends like the previous years through simple common grounds and I had success for the most part except for a few other students who happened to be bullies.

I didn’t know this until Christmas but they got sorted out and got told what exactly was wrong with me and pretty much everyone understood for the most part.

But then in February I suddenly thought that my two best friends in the class had been talking to the bullies and was doing all the dirty work for them.

This too got too much for me so a bailed out again but not completely because my tutor at the time was happy enough to give me another chance of passing the course and I eventually did without truly believing myself.

I do hope you’ll find my blog posts helpful if you happen to find them and read them through and I also hope that it’ll help others too.