Autism and coping at work

In a situation at the moment. Just started work after 2 years of my own buiness failing. I'm broken. I am ashamed that I can't seem to cope with work. How do you manage a job without it mentally destroying you?

• Yes maybe, I found that when I worked full time I burnt out and it didn't last long. So realised that part time is a way I can stay in work for a longer period of time. 

• I don’t know how you do it. I guess that’s why I lost those jobs that I couldn’t cope with. Well honestly in one job I really should have been promoted to supervisor instead someone else got it (story of my life). So I said forget it take your job and I’ll be gone. The job was no good I did way more than I should have people taking advantage of my good nature it seems. Anyway not to be bitter about the past but yeh don’t think anything good will come of them. Who knows. We could have been a team and got on well but noooo they couldn’t have it anyway but they’re way so I left.

• Maybe I should consider maybe working part-time. I don't think it is a option at tge mo. But maybe if I get a chance I should go to that.

• It is really difficult,  sorry you are going through this. 

I have found that doing 2.5 days a week and only going in the office once, for a couple of hours, working from home the rest of the time is helping me at the moment. It is really difficult to work with others, and for others  having autism. I really understand what you're saying. I hope things improve for you.