Feeling down

Wave hello

Disappointedfeeling edgy, low and feel like people are tugging me. Triggering memories from the past.

This is due to having yet another new neighbours. Hopefully they'll communicate more, not too loud and stay long term. 

The problem is that neighbours move in, have a kid ,another kid and ending up selling the house. 

Two original house owners still live in my road. 

My town has got scaffolding everywhere, road closures and temporary traffic lights. Feel like living on a building site.

Going to try and do some of my puzzle books. Also had sleep tea.Sleeping tomorrow is a new day. 

Parents
  • Hello, I’m sorry you’re having a not so good day. Hopefully you’re feeling a bit better doing your puzzle books.

one thing to remember is that the scaffolding will go away eventually, it’s not permanent and things will start to settle down again. Like you say, tomorrow is a new day.

i hope your new neighbours are kind.

• Hello, I’m sorry you’re having a not so good day. Hopefully you’re feeling a bit better doing your puzzle books.

one thing to remember is that the scaffolding will go away eventually, it’s not permanent and things will start to settle down again. Like you say, tomorrow is a new day.

i hope your new neighbours are kind.

Children
No Data