Mental Health App/game

I've recently started playing Betwixt, a mental health app designed as a sort of chill choose-your-own adventure where you explore an imaginary world and receive various prompts to reflect on aspects of your values, beliefs and mental health. At the end of every completed section there's a short article available, a summary of your interaction with the session, and audio meditation samples.

The basic platform is free to all, but you can purchase access to things like the meditations, and even pay to allow another user access to the platform if they can't afford it (kind of like the suspended coffee practice, where you buy a coffee for a future stranger and anyone who is in need can claim it).

So far I'm really enjoying it, it talks you through everything and is very well laid out, unlike another game app that I downloaded previously that was supposed to be a gentle game and good for loneliness but it actually fuelled my anxiety because I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing or how to do it (Sky: Children of the Light). Some people appeared to get a lot out of the freedom of the world, but it just prevented me enjoying the game, particularly the social aspect of it, which tbh was probably the autism manifesting itself. (Like, you just had to run up to other characters and interact with them, but you couldn't actually communicate with words, and you were rated on every interaction and it cost you to do it, but also you need their help to finish some aspects of the game. It left me feeling drained and confused.)

I really loved choose-your-own adventure books as I kid, and I have a good imagination so I'm hoping I will get a lot out of this app. 

Anyway, this is not an ad, lol, I just wanted to let people know that I'm finding it helpful, and provide a space for discussion of the game, if anyone else tries it out.