A question for those with ADHD or ADD

A question for those with #ADHD or #ADD. Do you experience what I call 'information overload' when presented with a lot of data/information about a subject.? You feel overwhelmed and struggle to organise your thoughts.
Parents
  • Yes, indeed.

ON a semi humourous note, *** I'd ratehr she gve me the denoument first then I can follow the story better...

I hve discovered that my brain seems to like reverse polish or "Stack" notation. I used to program in Forth quite happily, which won't mean much to anyone, but the breakthorough moment came to me when I was playing with my tomtom gps and adding voices. 

When I got it to do the "Yoda" voice, it rearranges the order of the nouns and verbs, in a way that really seems to work for me better.

For example; "At the island take the left lane" is the usual sysntax, but Yodas, "At the island, the left lane you must take" somehow is way easier to process when driving...  

[edited by moderator]

• We would like to remind you of rule 12 of our online community:

Posts which are deemed by the moderation team to be promoting illegal activity or putting a person at risk will be deleted without warning.    

• We would like to remind you of rule 12 of our online community:

Posts which are deemed by the moderation team to be promoting illegal activity or putting a person at risk will be deleted without warning.    

Children
No Data