Focused on my Electoral magnetic ears

Just wondering how you all find living in a world where the normal people live in a sound focused reality and we live in a electro magnetic reality? 

Which means we don't pay attention to the sound reality of language. Because we have experienced that electro magnetic communication is far more important 

I meam the fact  that the normals don't even know the  electro magnetic ears exist. Presents us a huge problem

How could they possibly ever comprehend what we are all actually paying attention to? 

We could spend a million years explaining it to them and they will never believe us

What do we do about such a thing? 

Continue to try and establish a understanding with them? 

Or do we just retreat and speak about it in clothed languga to each other eternally? 

Parents
  • There is very limited evidence that humans, like many other animal species, have some capability in the detection of magnetic fields, in the navigation using the Earth's magnetic field sense (see this Nature paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-12460-6) However, I doubt that this is what is being referred to here. Always be sceptical of claims about 'energy' where the work done is not specified, as 'energy is a measurement of the ability of something to do work'. Also beware anything that vaguely mentions 'toxins' and their nullification and/or removal  from the body that does not specify what the toxins are chemically. The liver and kidneys deal with all toxic substances in the body, if they are not doing so, put simply, you die.

Mr Spock had pointed ears, but Captain Kirk definitely had three ears, his left ear, his right ear and his 'final front ear'.

• There is very limited evidence that humans, like many other animal species, have some capability in the detection of magnetic fields, in the navigation using the Earth's magnetic field sense (see this Nature paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-12460-6) However, I doubt that this is what is being referred to here. Always be sceptical of claims about 'energy' where the work done is not specified, as 'energy is a measurement of the ability of something to do work'. Also beware anything that vaguely mentions 'toxins' and their nullification and/or removal  from the body that does not specify what the toxins are chemically. The liver and kidneys deal with all toxic substances in the body, if they are not doing so, put simply, you die.

Mr Spock had pointed ears, but Captain Kirk definitely had three ears, his left ear, his right ear and his 'final front ear'.

Children
No Data