Focused on my Electoral magnetic ears

Just wondering how you all find living in a world where the normal people live in a sound focused reality and we live in a electro magnetic reality? 

Which means we don't pay attention to the sound reality of language. Because we have experienced that electro magnetic communication is far more important 

I meam the fact  that the normals don't even know the  electro magnetic ears exist. Presents us a huge problem

How could they possibly ever comprehend what we are all actually paying attention to? 

We could spend a million years explaining it to them and they will never believe us

What do we do about such a thing? 

Continue to try and establish a understanding with them? 

Or do we just retreat and speak about it in clothed languga to each other eternally? 

Parents
  • I meam the fact  that the normals don't even know the  electro magnetic ears exist. Presents us a huge problem

I remain ignorant to what you refer to here too and I'm autistic - seems others agree too.

Can you point us to resources that explain this in detail please?

• Oral tradition. From the Druids you have to remember it all. It's bouncing around in your left pfc left there by the ancient autistics 

"we are not on the same frequency" 

And other such teachings 

• Oral tradition. From the Druids you have to remember it all. It's bouncing around in your left pfc left there by the ancient autistics 

"we are not on the same frequency" 

And other such teachings 

Children
No Data