Advice & Guidance Pages

I am unable to access these pages on the main NAS website without creating a separate account to sign in. Is it possible to access thsee pages without creating an account? I have been on them before. I have signed out of the forum but it's still requesting to create an account.

Please is anybody able to help?

Parents
  • Have you tried signing in with your Google or Facebook account? I did that, rather than creating another account with another password to forget... But perhaps that only works for the forums. Might be worth a go, though.

• Have you tried signing in with your Google or Facebook account? I did that, rather than creating another account with another password to forget... But perhaps that only works for the forums. Might be worth a go, though.

Children
  • Thank you. I filled in the details with a pseudonym and it automatically registered me with the email I use to get on here. I was a bit surprised it did this automatically. It seems a bit u necessary just to access guidance and help. Nevertheless I got what I needed. Thank you.