Thoughts That Make You Happy

What makes you happy? This forum is dedicated to what you think about to make yourself happy again when you're stressed, frustrated, angry or sad. Happy thoughts away!

Parents
  • I have happy thoughts about my travels, past and future. Asia and Australia along with many European cities. Berlin was a favourite, as was Provence, France. 

I also think back regularly to my clubbing days, the time in my life when I felt most at ease with the world. Maybe it was the drugs (MDMA has been cited by recent studies in reducing social anxiety in autistics), maybe it was the music, or maybe it was the general carefree nineties. 

• I have happy thoughts about my travels, past and future. Asia and Australia along with many European cities. Berlin was a favourite, as was Provence, France. 

I also think back regularly to my clubbing days, the time in my life when I felt most at ease with the world. Maybe it was the drugs (MDMA has been cited by recent studies in reducing social anxiety in autistics), maybe it was the music, or maybe it was the general carefree nineties. 

Children
No Data