Thoughts That Make You Happy

What makes you happy? This forum is dedicated to what you think about to make yourself happy again when you're stressed, frustrated, angry or sad. Happy thoughts away!

Parents
  • My horse, although he’s often the reason for the stress in the first place (I tried to post a picture but it wouldn’t upload?)! My neighbours cats and my gecko are also really helpful. 
    Non-animal wise, I like to think about my favourite character(s), (although one of them is a dragon so I guess that counts as ‘animal related’?). Visualising or practicing my sport also helps. 
    To stop myself being sick I’ve also got a specific visual of a field of poppies (the flower) that I always go back to in my head, I guess that also counts as a way to stop feeling stressed/overwhelmed?

• My horse, although he’s often the reason for the stress in the first place (I tried to post a picture but it wouldn’t upload?)! My neighbours cats and my gecko are also really helpful. 
    Non-animal wise, I like to think about my favourite character(s), (although one of them is a dragon so I guess that counts as ‘animal related’?). Visualising or practicing my sport also helps. 
    To stop myself being sick I’ve also got a specific visual of a field of poppies (the flower) that I always go back to in my head, I guess that also counts as a way to stop feeling stressed/overwhelmed?

Children