Being Ignored

Hi Does anyone have any advice on the above.

I find my words seem to have no currency especially with neighbours if I take a reasonable request.They either ignore refuse or get aggressive .

Any idea to get a more positive response.The above aggravates  my obsessive character.Many people sadly do not understand kindness and making reasonable adjustments.

Parents
  • Common courtesy is just not so common nowadays. I'm not sure what you're requesting from your neighbors, but some people are crazy, who knows if they are vengeful, abusive, or psychopathic, so just be careful. I mean, the type of people that don't understand kindness, are also probably not the greatest people to try and request things from. Sometimes people will get very angry, they might have weapons on them, who knows. 

• Common courtesy is just not so common nowadays. I'm not sure what you're requesting from your neighbors, but some people are crazy, who knows if they are vengeful, abusive, or psychopathic, so just be careful. I mean, the type of people that don't understand kindness, are also probably not the greatest people to try and request things from. Sometimes people will get very angry, they might have weapons on them, who knows. 

Children