Feeling a bit depressed and very lonely

Hi, I feel a bit depressed and very lonely!   ;(

I want to chat with you guys  :(

How are you?

Parents
  • When I feel like that I try to smile and think of good things from the past for a while - there is a feeback from the smiling reflex that helps you feel happier oddly enough.

Then I look at my life and compare it to those who live on the streets, who are fighting and dying for a war they don't want anything to do with (Russian soldiers come to mind here) or those who are dying of a wasting disease.

This helps me put my situation in context and helps me find the strength to do something positive with the day that will help myself and maybe others too.

Failing that I go visit a relative who has a friendly dog that I can pet - it is like magic.

• When I feel like that I try to smile and think of good things from the past for a while - there is a feeback from the smiling reflex that helps you feel happier oddly enough.

Then I look at my life and compare it to those who live on the streets, who are fighting and dying for a war they don't want anything to do with (Russian soldiers come to mind here) or those who are dying of a wasting disease.

This helps me put my situation in context and helps me find the strength to do something positive with the day that will help myself and maybe others too.

Failing that I go visit a relative who has a friendly dog that I can pet - it is like magic.

Children
No Data