Low Spoon Nugget Bank

Everyone needs a bit of fluff but I'm struggling to find some. Yes on the whole of the internet.

I thought it might be nice to share videos, pages, podcasts, recommemdations - nuggets of ANYTHING - which offers a bit of light relief that doesn't engage the brain too much. 

It must be pleasant. 

(I will probably either delete this or get no replies).

Parents
  • So easily lead, now I want nuggets. 

Shows I have a list of to fluff my brain are; The Great Pottery Throwdown, The Goldbergs, Currently Chelsea Flower Show, Gardeners World, Dr Who, most things Studio Ghibli, Modern Family, Lady Parts. 

Also listened to a podcast about mediation the other day, an episode with Rob Da Bank 'The Music and Meditation Podcast'  - they talked about meditation, how it's like flossing your brain, i.e. we brush our teeth so it may be a good idea to floss our brains.

It was a helpful reminder at bedtime, to brush my teeth and then listen to a guided Meditation - The Meditation Podcast, is one channel I have used a lot for years. <3

• I'm so happy Chelsea is back on our screens, it's such a relaxing watch and I'm sure you get to see more than if you were there and for me theres the added advantage of being able to look at it all and not have a sneezing fit.

I love Potter Throwdown too and one of my other favouries, The Great British Sewing Bee starts a new series tomorrow.

• I generally don't like, therefore watch, the competition programmes you mention. For reasons i do not know, I am not a fan of flower shows on tv. However I am pleased your own fluff is back on the tv

• OOS, Well I am autistic aren't I, so saying things other's woudn't sort of goes wtih the territory? There are quite a few people on telly and in public life that I think are slap worthy, not that I'd do it nor am I advocating violence as a legitimate response to those I find annoying.

• OOS, Well I am autistic aren't I, so saying things other's woudn't sort of goes wtih the territory? There are quite a few people on telly and in public life that I think are slap worthy, not that I'd do it nor am I advocating violence as a legitimate response to those I find annoying.

Children
No Data