struggle at volunteering

i am volunteering at the moment but im struggle to communicate well ive always been very quiet but only recently found out im autistic whenever im volunteering i always wait till im spoke to as have bad social anxiety and find it hard to start conversations and keep them going how can become more socially confident and feel better about talking people the main reason i struggle to start conversation is worry i will be ignored then laughed at and i do anything to avoid embrassment how can i be better at making conversations with the other workers? any advice is appreicated

Parents
  • It boils down to: Do what you want to and what you need to.

Everything else is up to everyone else.

They can take you or leave you. Like you or dislike you. But this is the same of everyone in every setting.

Stop worrying about what you expect other people, to expect you to be like. And just be you. Who else can you be?

• It boils down to: Do what you want to and what you need to.

Everything else is up to everyone else.

They can take you or leave you. Like you or dislike you. But this is the same of everyone in every setting.

Stop worrying about what you expect other people, to expect you to be like. And just be you. Who else can you be?

Children
No Data