teacher attachement issues

i have attachemnent issues with this teacher at college because of trauma and stuff and my parents thinks its crazy but when ever she isnt in my mind goes to a dark place and when she is in i feel safe and it is effecting me and I know there are bounderias but like other people go more personal then me sometimes with her and others tutors and then she is the reason why i am at college bc she understands me and when i was in connect to college week last year i was very nervous and non verbal and she was the only person who understood and at SafeDriveStayAlive last year I had a bit of  a meltdown and then an LSA (learning support assistant) took me out and then it was the end and then she saw that i was a bit upset and she calmed me down a bit and when i have thoughts about SH and dark thoughts and then she smiles at me the thoughts intsantly gets rationisled and i try to explain that to my parents but they dont ever listen and then she taught in a special needs school so she understands the way my brain works and she has saved my life physically and mentally cuz couple of times I was planning to end it and then she smiled at me and it rationlised them and she had to physically pull me out of the way from a car

Parents Reply Children
No Data