Diets and picky eating

Okay, so I am plus size and need to lose weight for both my mental and physical health.

The problem is, I have executive control issues which means I often can only have takeout, and when I do make food, it's using a toaster or microwave only as I have issues with the oven.

My diet is incredibly narrow, ravioli, chicken nuggets, chips, Weetabix, plain burgers, margarita pizza, gravy, and only a specific mince pie. I'm trying to lose weight but it's hard when all I can eat is incredibly unhealthy and non-filling. 

People always say, if you only have good stuff in, eventually you'll eat it when you are hungry enough but I don't. I just pass out and sleep all day if I'm put in that situation. 

I'm hoping someone has some experience with this and can help. But I am aware it's a tricky dilemma. 

Parents
  • Maybe you should start out by trying to re-make some of the dishes you enjoy at home instead. I think you should learn how to use the oven and stovetop, because then you can cook dishes that will make you feel full, and you can put in whatever you want in it. 

• Maybe you should start out by trying to re-make some of the dishes you enjoy at home instead. I think you should learn how to use the oven and stovetop, because then you can cook dishes that will make you feel full, and you can put in whatever you want in it. 

Children
No Data