On a bad day - what do you turn to for comfort?

We all have really bad days and when I do I often feel I’m floundering and don’t know where to turn to find some comfort and make the world feel like a less completely hostile place. What strategies do you use on those days when everything feels completely overwhelming and bleak and you’re feeling hopeless about life? What helps?

Parents
  • Do all the jobs you put off doing with headphones on listening to some fantastic music and or audio books all help to distract showers somtimes make my brain go into overdrive but head phones are a god send dont get distrracted by anything helps a very good focus whislt doing long work tasks or when not feeling motivated keeping your fitnees levels help a lot as it a good positive distraction that perks you up  fingdining the things you like is the  key to happiness  gud luck  you will sucseed

• Thank you so much - these are great suggestions and I really appreciate you taking the time to share the things that you find helpful. All good ideas that I will try. Thank you :)

Reply Children
No Data