Acupuncture

Hi,

I've started some treatment for my neck/shoulder with a physiotherapist. This has commenced with some acupuncture.

I was prone on the bench that they use with my face in the designed 'hole' in the bench thing, 4 needles were inserted into my trap muscles and the physio left me for about 20'minutes.

The strange thing is, that after about 5 minutes, my mind was clear. For the first time that I can recall, my mind wasn't spinning and I felt truly at peace. It was very strange afterwards when I realised this.

Has anybody else experienced this? I can't wait for the next session!

Batfink

Parents
  • I also experienced severe shoulder pain, starting about a year ago. It was sharp and persistent, affecting my daily activities. I tried both acupuncture and physiotherapy. While acupuncture provided temporary relief and a sense of mental peace, physiotherapy had a more lasting impact on my pain.

I worked with Andrew Convery, a physiotherapist who used a combination of manual therapy and exercises tailored to my condition. His approach not only reduced my pain but also improved my shoulder's mobility and strength.

• I also experienced severe shoulder pain, starting about a year ago. It was sharp and persistent, affecting my daily activities. I tried both acupuncture and physiotherapy. While acupuncture provided temporary relief and a sense of mental peace, physiotherapy had a more lasting impact on my pain.

I worked with Andrew Convery, a physiotherapist who used a combination of manual therapy and exercises tailored to my condition. His approach not only reduced my pain but also improved my shoulder's mobility and strength.

Children
No Data