Who else likes scooters? + About my desire for swimming pools.

A two-in-one subject, not about gaming but real life.

First to discuss is scooters. I don't mean engine-based ones or actual traffic bikes like Domino's Pizza guys ride on, but physical ones (possibly from Halfords) that you have one foot on and the other foot for skidding on the ground to accelerate. I have to be honest, these scooters are good fun, an enjoyable ride without walking. I used to have one in my childhood since the IoW days around 2000-2003. Now I don't have my old scooter anymore, since we already chucked it away. But the main problem for me is, in recent months I tried asking my parents for another scooter to have fun with again, but they said, "No it's too dangerous, and it isn't worth any fun which you might think it is." Because they said that and other similar answers otherwise, I felt mentally hurt, thinking to myself, "Am I the only one who thinks scooters ARE a good and fun experience? I don't have anyone else to agree with me, unlike my parents." Of course I do know very well that they might also be dangerous, but I always try to be careful, yet enjoy them. I tried to explain my point of view on this further to my parents but they still kept refusing it from me. So because I had to write about this here... Do any of you agree with my positive view on scooters that they're worth the fun, and not disagree or complain the same way as my parents do? Also they said that our country may be banning them at some point, so that hurts me and gives me jealousy even more. I just want to know if other people agree with me and not my parents, that scooters are enjoyable rather than not. Like I said on my bio, I dislike being lonely on something I take personal (and I mean personal) interest in, and wished others would agree.

Now second is about swimming pools and my experience and desire with them. They too have always been fun and excellent...but I miss them, since my current house here does not have one included in the backyard. And forgive me when I say this, well, embarrassing or "rude" thing, but what I also liked about swimming pools is getting nude in them. I used to do that in a pool that one house we lived in from Spain years ago DID have one, but I already knew back then (when I was 12 or 13) that it may not be a good idea to be spotted nude by my family if they appear out of the house. Thankfully it didn't happen, but it was a shame I couldn't swim around all in the pool while naked, but only stay behind a wall inside the pool in case if any of my family members would appear and catch me in trouble. But now, sigh... Alfter all those years since I haven't gone swimming again, I really miss it, and even wonder if it still is possible to get that chance again. But of course, my parents, and even my brother and sister, don't seem to care anyway, as they always talk about anything else in life, whether if I tried expressing my own problems and thoughts to them or not. And though I can still get naked at home, privately in my bedroom even now, I would of liked to do so in a swimming pool again, because it would be nice to revisit that hornyness I remember from the past, alongside thinking with happiness that nice young girls and Pokemon are with me in the pool to give me quality fun time. I'm not counting a bathtub, though, as they're only small and I can't move around naked freely. Last, but not least, I never believe it's possible to go nude at public pools, because of, you know, the staff watching people what they do, which could also mean trouble that you don't really want to happen just in case. So yes... This was practically my story about pools, and I always liked them AND getting naked, whether in pools or not, because I always think it's enjoyable and something that burns my heart inside with happiness. But no, there's always going to be limitations in life, what we can do and what we can't, which really sucks.

So what do you think of my two subjects? Any kind thoughts to help cheer me up?

Parents
  • On the scooter front, the current breed of scooters is mostly much more developed performance wise to the ones you used when you were younger and are mostly a lot faster - some are quite capable of breaking the speed limit on any public roads.

This is down to improvements in battery cell technology and the materials used for wheels, motors etc, but the end result is that they are hugely appealing as adrenaline generating thrill machines which are inevitably used by teenagers and less mature adults to cause all sorts of issues in situations they were not designed for.

Since you can be propelled along by one at 70mph with no legal need for helmets and protective clothing then many people will use them using their street wear, and when there is an accident then the damage caused by impact or a very long slide down highly abrasive tarmac and often impacts with curbs or other road vehicles then it is easy to see why they are considered dangerous,

Yet this is the key part of their appeal.

And the fact they are easily available, quite affordable and loads of fun means that they are easy to get.

The very technology that lets the batteries generate power to drive you so fast also makes them highly combustable when damaged, and when they are being transported about on public transport when it rains or charged in your room overnight when the  fires can happen means that they can out a lot of people at risk.

Padestrians are also at risk when the users avoid using the roads (due to cars, drains or potholes as the reflexes of the rider tend not to match their speed and having 80kg of spotty teenager hit you at 40mph as you exit Tescos is unpleasant at best and positively life threatening at worst.

So in conclusion, yes they are dangerous for use in everyday life in spite of being fun and almost practical.

As for the swimming pool - the way you talk about revisiting the horniness implies that you get a sexual stimulation from being naked in a public space.

This is the sort of behaviour that will get you on a sex offenders register so I strongly recommend getting some counselling about it and for goodness sake, do not act on it - it is not healthy in spite of being stimulating.

To get it out of your system, maybe hire an air BnB in the country with an outdoor hot tub / heated pool that is isolated, hire some ladies of negotiable affection and do your crazy thing there, but never try this in a public space please.

• I don't know how to answer this. :/ And sorry anyway for talking about nudeness. What else can I say or suggest?

Also I wasn't actually talking about "public swimming pools", I only meant owning a pool at my house that doesn't have any public (or even parties involved, not to mention that I dislike parties for an autistic reason). And the way you said, "hire ladies", that makes me wonder... Is that even possible to achieve something like this in my country, even though I don't normally have any girlfriends or wives? Just a question, but maybe I'm wrong.

• Is that even possible to achieve something like this in my country

It is technically illegal but pretty easy to find. You need to do a bit of research, spend a bit of money and take a few risks (including with the law) but as a occupation that is way more common than most well behaved people know about, it is still very much in evidence in pretty much every town in the UK, or on "outcall" for countryside locations.

Just to be practical, if you have noticable autistic behaviours then it is worth while checking with the people you are hiring that they are OK with this - there will be plenty who are OK however, but it is best to check in advance.

Check out airBnB for countryside locations around where you live to see how much it costs to hire one for a day or two - it may be more affordable than you think, but by the time you factor in the "hired help" then you may be looking at around £500 to scratch that particular itch. Is it worth that to you?

Back to the scooters however, are you looking for practical advice or for us to support your desire to get one? Both are valid.

• Back to the scooters however, are you looking for practical advice or for us to support your desire to get one? Both are valid.

Actually neither.

Reply Children
No Data