Anyone else ‘successfully’ holding down a job? Is it also torture?

I went from freelance to full time permanent employment at age 47.

Mortgage must be paid.

Thus not feeling free = prisoner of this circumstance, being told what to do.

What’s the point of living just to pay a mortgage, hating the workplace j hating my life hoping for a distant free future?

Or is my negativity just typical of Autism spectrum disorder?

I got diagnosed in 2018.

Parents
  • i only just got a mortgage myself for a flat.
    im ok with it.... because no one was offering me a mortgage aside from this one last chance company and id have never got a property and my own life ever without the mortgage and would have been homeless. so im ok and greatful to my lender and am happy to pay them back for it because without them id have been totally lost.

ofcourse if i lose my job or have a accident i may lose it all, but if that happens anyway even without a mortgage id probably still feel the same way and feel im totally lost anyway.

• i only just got a mortgage myself for a flat.
    im ok with it.... because no one was offering me a mortgage aside from this one last chance company and id have never got a property and my own life ever without the mortgage and would have been homeless. so im ok and greatful to my lender and am happy to pay them back for it because without them id have been totally lost.

ofcourse if i lose my job or have a accident i may lose it all, but if that happens anyway even without a mortgage id probably still feel the same way and feel im totally lost anyway.

Children
No Data