Anyone else ‘successfully’ holding down a job? Is it also torture?

I went from freelance to full time permanent employment at age 47.

Mortgage must be paid.

Thus not feeling free = prisoner of this circumstance, being told what to do.

What’s the point of living just to pay a mortgage, hating the workplace j hating my life hoping for a distant free future?

Or is my negativity just typical of Autism spectrum disorder?

I got diagnosed in 2018.

Parents
  • Most of my jobs have been unbearable, though not all. It’s easier if I work part time, which is what I do now. I don’t actually kind my current job, but I hate everything that comes with it. Forced overtime, stupid management, brown noses, ignorant or rude customers, the lack of morale…I could go on. I’m there until I’m brave enough to move elsewhere. I have been self employed successfully,  but dont think I want to go down that route again.

• Most of my jobs have been unbearable, though not all. It’s easier if I work part time, which is what I do now. I don’t actually kind my current job, but I hate everything that comes with it. Forced overtime, stupid management, brown noses, ignorant or rude customers, the lack of morale…I could go on. I’m there until I’m brave enough to move elsewhere. I have been self employed successfully,  but dont think I want to go down that route again.

Children
No Data