Haven't felt very good recently

As of recent, I haven't felt very good. My health, my sense of the world etc is slowly making me not want to live. 

I just feel so out of place. I feel misunderstood by many and everyday I have felt more annoyed with the world. 

• I just feel like a failure at times and I feel rubbish. I haven't had many friends but want some. And interaction is very difficult and hard. I struggle with everything and don't know what to do. I feel like screaming at times with how annoyed I am. I hope people understand where I am coming from. 
  • Maybe the US things are worse out there than UK at the moment but every where around the world is crazy these days 

• I do understand, NAS80622, many of us here do. That sense of despair and failure can be very distressing - invisible to many casual glances but intensely felt on the inside. Please hang in there, take comfort in this community - you truly are not alone. It's hard to believe sometime 'out there', but you really are not on your own. Where there is understanding, recognition, empathy, there is hope.

• Wokeness [removed by mod] you off I get you dude interactions Gona get harder cause of cancel culture spreading like cancer. Wokeness a way to bully none violently everyone feels like there treading on eggshells because of it the more politically correct the world gets the more our freedom is sensored the more our voice doesn't get herd the less we interact with people. Wokeness makes a more isolated world so your not alone dude. Why I fight the hell out of it and stand my ground.