What does executive function feel like

Im wondering because i feel like fighting to move all the time. Like im a prisoner in my own body. I only get so mucj done in a day and overall im feeling very sub human

Parents
  • or ''go with the flow'', don't fight to get sth specific done, just do something alongside ''flowing''

yes lack of motivation is debilitating, i had 3 years like that suffering from burnout, the omnly thing  I could manage was to endure, survive, live on, 

and then when I thought I hit 'the bottom'' and it's over alll that was left from going against grain and fighting stopped doing it, and suprisingly from that moment I was getting better

just no push, no rush

• or ''go with the flow'', don't fight to get sth specific done, just do something alongside ''flowing''

yes lack of motivation is debilitating, i had 3 years like that suffering from burnout, the omnly thing  I could manage was to endure, survive, live on, 

and then when I thought I hit 'the bottom'' and it's over alll that was left from going against grain and fighting stopped doing it, and suprisingly from that moment I was getting better

just no push, no rush

Children
No Data