I don't enjoy anything anymore

Hi

What do you do when you feel like you don't enjoy the things you love anymore. I don't know whether its because of my Asperger's, because of COVID or of something else completely different. I'm really sorry but I don't feel like I can talk about this to anyone close to me. I haven't done anything music related since I graduated from unviersity, I hardly do anything outside of work, i.e. don't go out to places, meet up with friends as I barely know anyone outside of work. Also recently, I feel like I'm starting lose my other passion for books as well as I have barely read for the past week or so.

I feel like I'm stuck. Help

Parents
  • I think this sounds like depression, or burnout. 
    I don’t know if you’ve experienced either before, but to me, they feel different.

Depression does respond well to medication,  but burnout does not, so it’s important to decipher which it is. I’m afraid to say that a GP isn’t really qualified to know the difference. If you go in and say you have no interest in things, and no motivation they will assume it’s depression.

• I think this sounds like depression, or burnout. 
    I don’t know if you’ve experienced either before, but to me, they feel different.

Depression does respond well to medication,  but burnout does not, so it’s important to decipher which it is. I’m afraid to say that a GP isn’t really qualified to know the difference. If you go in and say you have no interest in things, and no motivation they will assume it’s depression.

Children
No Data