I don't enjoy anything anymore

Hi

What do you do when you feel like you don't enjoy the things you love anymore. I don't know whether its because of my Asperger's, because of COVID or of something else completely different. I'm really sorry but I don't feel like I can talk about this to anyone close to me. I haven't done anything music related since I graduated from unviersity, I hardly do anything outside of work, i.e. don't go out to places, meet up with friends as I barely know anyone outside of work. Also recently, I feel like I'm starting lose my other passion for books as well as I have barely read for the past week or so.

I feel like I'm stuck. Help

Parents
  • I'm sorry you feel so stuck.  I went through a phase like that.  It was burn out, I think.  I wasn't particularly depressed just tired all the time and no motivation for anything.  I'd have lots of plans in the morning but couldn't seem to make my body move at all.  It is getting better now.

Maybe you need a chat to your GP to establish whether this is a mental health issue or whether you're just burnt out.  If the latter, you won't stay stuck.  Enough R & R will eventually fix it,

• Thank you. I think you might be right about burnout. Sometimes I come up with a plan in my head of what I would like/need to do the next day, but when it comes I have mental energy or motivation to do anything, not even send a message to anyone. Any tips on how to cope with burnout

• Thank you. I think you might be right about burnout. Sometimes I come up with a plan in my head of what I would like/need to do the next day, but when it comes I have mental energy or motivation to do anything, not even send a message to anyone. Any tips on how to cope with burnout

Children
No Data