Help me to find what is this

Hi

So I'm a 25-year old that was diagnosed with MDD, PTSD, and ADD and was wondering if my situation sounds like something more than my diagnosis. I've been mostly emotionally detached/ numb for years and medication has little to no effect on me except for my ADD medication. Whenever I do feel something it's a lot more extreme than people usually feel it. My anger comes with seemingly no cause and is uncontrollable and I end up breaking things and hitting myself in the head. I cant feel happy or excited about anything and the things that I used to like are boring now. Also, I feel like my mind and body are completely separate. I feel disconnected from my friends and family and it's hard to connect. normally I'm an empathetic person but now I've noticed I cant feel bad for people anymore even when I care for them a lot. As a hypochondriac, I don't know if it's in my head or if this isn't normal for what I'm diagnosed with. I've been on many different medications and different doses for a LONG time with no results which also makes this super weird. thank you for reading this :)

• depression combined with BPD perhaps. ofcourse depression is always present in all mental illnesses anyway.

• Sounds more like PTSD than autism to me but I'm not a doctor. Since you've been diagnosed with PTSD and depression I'd go with that. I'm guessing they've got you on meds for the depression which is what you refer to as not working? That could just mean you have treatment resistant depression which if its secondary to ptsd isn't very surprising. Are you in counciling / therapy for the PTSD?

Another thing to consider. even if you are autistic they probably wouldn't attempt to diagnose you until the ptsd is under control since it's felt a serious mental health issue can complicate the diagnostic process and may lead to inaccurate findings.