Pip evidence.

I’m a few months into a pip claim, I’ve had acknowledgment but no assessment yet. I’ve sent proof of diagnosis dated 12th Dec.. July I made the claim, maybe June 

anyways I’ve just had capability work assessment. Shall I send a copy of there decision as pip evidence? The decision is supportive, even thou I work. 

Steve 

Parents
  • The DWP share a system. If you received that decision by someone at the department of work and pension they'll already know.

Evidence that they are looking for to support your PIP is doctors letters, Phycologist letters, Formal diagnoses, Doctors records of current medications and treatment. Evidence that you require additional support like support workers such as letter from the organisation they work for. Social worker. witness statements of big events like if you've been arrested for having a meltdown. letters from school in the last so many years explain your expulsion because of behavioural issues. Evidence that you have tried and failed because of your disability such as a letter from a formal employer explaining that they could not put minor adjustments or issue integrating with co- workers,

you may have given them ability to contact your doctors surgery and request your medical information about your medicine and prescriptions and sometimes this can be wrong. Also some bad doctors do not record stuff properly on the computer system in notes so a lot of evidence may not be recorded.    

• The DWP share a system. If you received that decision by someone at the department of work and pension they'll already know.

Evidence that they are looking for to support your PIP is doctors letters, Phycologist letters, Formal diagnoses, Doctors records of current medications and treatment. Evidence that you require additional support like support workers such as letter from the organisation they work for. Social worker. witness statements of big events like if you've been arrested for having a meltdown. letters from school in the last so many years explain your expulsion because of behavioural issues. Evidence that you have tried and failed because of your disability such as a letter from a formal employer explaining that they could not put minor adjustments or issue integrating with co- workers,

you may have given them ability to contact your doctors surgery and request your medical information about your medicine and prescriptions and sometimes this can be wrong. Also some bad doctors do not record stuff properly on the computer system in notes so a lot of evidence may not be recorded.    

Children
  • my doctor does, hell one time i went and they brought up minor things from the past that i totally forgot and in my opinion wasnt worthy of keeping on record as it wasnt a long term thing, something like getting my hand trapped in a door when i was a kid lol