Special interests and autism

So I have a special interest on a band called Gorillaz, and it’s a band with fictional characters who represent it, and, to be more specific, it’s a special interest on the characters. And I’m starting to feel upset because I’ve had this special interests for months, and now it’s starting to get boring and repetitive, but whenever I try to take a break, I get sad because I’m not listening to my urges of wanting to listen to the band. What should I do?

• I have special interests the 2ww love to read about it that one of my autistic traits was told.

• I have always had an interest in dog breeds and every time I see a dog I have to name it's Breed

• Sometimes I find if I have a short break from one of my special interests then when I get back to it I have a new found enthusiasm for it. Dont know if that will help

Also, Gorrilaz were formed by Damon Alburn I think. Lead singer of the band Blur who are one of my favourite bands. Not sure if youve heard any of their music but theyre amazing 

• What about writing your own history report into the band? It can be as big or as small as you like, detailing anything from when the band was formed, band members, who plays what, discography with all their albums and hit singles or even who the characters are supposed to represent?