LGBTQIA+ inclusive online groups for Autistic people

I'm not much for online forums but thought this could be good place to ask if anyone knows of an online group for autistic young people who are LGBTQIA+.

I came out as gay earlier this year and have struggled to feel like there is enough awareness of Autistic people not all being heterosexual in fact I read that studies show that autistic people are much more likely to identify as queer than neurotypicals who, 70% and for NTs 30% and yet the autistic representation in film and TV doesn't how this often and when it does it's not a lot. My identity as an Autistic person coexists with me being gay and I've had some bad experiences in online groups organised by an autism charity since coming out. When I mention that I'm gay it's either ignored or met with silence or as happened a week ago one of the other people in the group talked about "men and women" as being the default for a romantic relationship and even after I said that this is not the case and that the things she was saying were from the point of view of someone who is straight she continued. I didn't have the energy and was overloaded and didn't manage to express and figure out how much the things she was saying hurt me because they excluded me based on my sexual orientation. I have chosen to not go back to this group again after this because it was just too hurtful and when looking for an inclusive group it is hard to find one that is online , many are in America it seems and there must be more groups than them?