Autistic people are always awesome, when we fallow our bliss.

Hey guys 

im autistic,  and I’m happy about that. It gives me clear mind, and I’m always honest, if you like it or not. It always get me in trouble, but when I’m confronted I always say as it is. Everybody knows,I do not ever lie. I always gives facts which I gethered, and nobody can’t **** up with me. My memory is amazing, but if that’s not enough, I’ve gether evidence along a trial. Autistic people are amazing. Give yourself some credits guys

P.S This season ive cracked few autistic in I’m my restaurant, Coming all over with thier problems, my response was, cut your shitt, as mum did. Now they are top players. They complained  about me, but when I complained heaven and hell moves. Here we are all together the best of all

• Hello NAS75352. Please change your name as i was ask to do here. I’m so glad ive put simile in your everyday life. I’m not an expert on life nor autism. I was diagnose at age almost 40, after PTSD, after I come to my GP and said I look after autistic boy. I was lucky. She was old school trained Lithuanian doctor. Not old. She refered me to Exeter for tests. What’s comes up was shock to me. I was born in 1975 in communist Poland. I had all symptoms of autism. Back then in this environment it was not possible. My dear parents did what’s possible to make me normal. I was walking awkwardly, they correct it. I had tantrums, well they try, to this day you can’t tell me how to live my life. I have this power within me. My point don’t support autism. I love my parents did crazy thing in 80s

• thankyou for posting this Neomi, it put a smile on my face . At moment my family are desperately trying to help my 8yr old grandson  find a way to be able to make a friend or two, he feels so alone as he is avoided by all children at school, only to be made fun of and taunted until he looses control and hits out, much to other childrens enjoyment.  we will continue to try to support him, but thankyou  for you gift of a smile, really needed it this evening