I spoke to someone from an organisation and they're concerned about me - what happens next?

Hello,

I have mental health issues and autism. I spoke to someone from a charity or organisation (not sure which one) and they said they're concerned about me because of some of the things I said. I told the woman who is concerned about me that I'm currently under a mental health team, and how they're really bad and don't care for me much. I also call the crisis team often and they've not been useful at all. I once cut myself, and the woman said "you best clean yourself up". The crisis team also suggested me going to bed to make myself feel better. Of course sleeping is only a temporary solution to an ongoing problem. Amongst other things they've said to me.

I also told the woman on the email that I've been feeling low and bad since June 2017, so I think that maybe a concern for them? I told them my history about who I liked romantically and who's liked me and what's happened. Also about how I lost my dog because he had to be put down in December 2018, and lost my friend to cancer in June 2019. I was telling them how I sometimes feel impulsive and feel like overdosing to get help and also because I want to die because of how rubbish my life is. I look back on things and when I thought I was in a crisis, I wasn't in as much of in a crisis than I am now.

So the woman I spoke to on the phone has submitted a safeguarding form about my mental health and I presume about the neglect from the healthcare services. Prior to speaking to her on the phone, she called me 3-times, but I never picked up because I was in bed tired. She then phoned the 4th time and I then answered. We spoke for about 30-minutes and she told me she was concerned for me. I have obviously consented to her sending the form over, but I'm not sure who she's sent it to.

I'm worried about what's going to happen. Has this happened to any of yous before?