Going berserk

I was phoning a friend this afternoon. She asked me, "Did you get the injection? (vaccine)"

I said, "No, but I don't go about galavanting!"

She took it ill and said, "Do what I say!" Then "Wait 'till I tell ye! I would save your life!"

Her aunt, and her uncle-in-law, died of Covid during the Winter. However, I still felt taken back; defamed, even.

I am having palpitations, and don't want to call Lifeline; in case they might press-gang me into taking the Vaccine.

I have a Dentist Appointment, tomorrow. They're happy with the Visor; I wore it four weeks ago, during my Hygienist appointment. And I plan to get my car back tomorrow afternoon. I must look for the positives.

• Lack of proper testing, and the placebo effect.

• May I ask, what is it about having the vaccine that you're worried about?

• Desmond79,

Always look for the positives and don't let others drag you down. Just because they think you should of got vaccinated doesn't mean you should of, your choice are no less valid than theirs.

Know that all unkindness comes from fear, if they're being unkind they're most likely scared of what could happen to you, so there's no need to be angry or mad at them.

Again, keep your eyes on the positives, it will help you develop optimism. The Joy we feel in our lives has very little to do with the circumstances of our lives, but everything to do with the focus of our lives.